Thursday, November 24, 2005

A new power drill

Some of my new friends bought me a power drill for my birthday. This will be very handy, lack of closet space means we need to put up hooks, rails, and shelves.
The cold European winter has set in, with the coldest winter in 50 years predicted for Belgium. We have had hail already along with the 1C rain. I am finding it hard to find a decent male scarf. But with all this, we still get the occassional sunny warm day just to make it bareable. This time next week I will be back in Winnipeg, I will try to leave the rain behind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Receive an email each time this page is updated
Hangman

xe.com  Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount
of this type of currency
into this type of currency.

enter any amount

scroll down to see more currencies

scroll down to see more currencies
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use