Sunday, March 12, 2006

Biking with the Enemy


Today's ride was great. Cold enough to keep the ground frozen for most of the ride, and completely sunny. Did allot of the same trails I have done in the past around the Forest de Soignes, but in a small group meaning less stopping. I rode with two people in the group I had not met before. One is a lobbyist for oil to the EU. He used to work in Washington, but did not say what he did there. The other rider works at the royal observatory as a solar physicist (stares at the sun). Our ride ended at the royal conservatory where we went in to wash our bikes . After last weeks ride I was unable to spin my tires this morning when I headed out. So this was very useful.
'Cause the sun ain't bright enough.... the telescope to look at the sun. Also on the ground is the royal meteorological society and something, I can't remember.0.002
And if you are curious, this is my bike cave. It is truly a cave.

I want to go fishing and catch a fishstick, that would be convenient, - Hedberg

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Receive an email each time this page is updated
Hangman

xe.com  Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount
of this type of currency
into this type of currency.

enter any amount

scroll down to see more currencies

scroll down to see more currencies
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use