Sunday, June 04, 2006

A few more things to start the second half of '06

A few more things and I will be done posting for a few days... I think.

First, there a festival in the neighbourhood this weekend. This included shutting down a number of streets and running a go-carting race. I didn't think they could drive fatser than the cabbies. but they could. I went for my camera, but then the slow carts were having their turn at the sreets, but I still took a quick video. Sorry that it is sideways. (5sec., 2Mb)

-----------

Save the Brussels Airspace! or something like that...

-----------

Bugs at a Environmetal festival in Parc Cenquanteniarre.








-----------
Playing around with Gifs with some Geneva pics

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Receive an email each time this page is updated
Hangman

xe.com  Universal Currency Converter ®
Convert this amount
of this type of currency
into this type of currency.

enter any amount

scroll down to see more currencies

scroll down to see more currencies
Universal Currency Converter under license from XE.com. Terms of Use